Six Months Course In Cinematography
Six Months Course In Cinematography
Day for Night
Mindscreen Film Institute is committed to educate the next generation of Cinematographers to develop their own unique sense of visual voice, gaining intensive hands-on experience while working on the latest state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. In addition, Mindscreen is also home to distinguished faculty of accomplished cinematographers.
[ ]Click to expand
- 30 selected feature films will be screened and discussed.
- About 30 practical sessions which involve lighting practice and operation of Film and Digital movie cameras will be conducted.
- Perspective Study
- Architecture & Light
- Landscape/ Portraiture Photography
- Interview Exercise
- Continuity Exercise
- Art & Photography
- Scene Exercise
- Outdoor Lighting control with grips
- Day & Night Lighting Practice
- Night Time Photography
- 3D Practical
- Animation & Time-lapse Photography
- Guided outdoor Motion Picture practical (in locations away from Chennai)
- Crane & Dolly Practice
- Guided short film production using Digital Motion Picture Camera
Upon successful completion of the Preparatory Course on DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY you are entitled for direct admission
To apply for the course, the concerned candidate should possess an undergraduate degree either in science or arts. However, +2 students with three years' experience in Photography / Film Industry may also apply.
- HDSLR with Tripod
- External HD - 500 GB minimum
- PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE UNDERGONE THE THREE MONTHS FOUNDATION DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE AT MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE.
- Application received on or before 21st November 2019 will be called for a one to one interview by the first week of December 2019 and the exact date would be communicated.
- ONCE SEATS ARE FILLED IN THE FIRST PHASE OF INTERVIEW THE SECOND PHASE INTERVIEW WILL NOT BE HELD.
- Selection strictly on Merit and Performance in the one to one interview.
- Seats are limited and students would be shortlisted on first cum first serve basis.
- Application form can be downloaded from http://www.mindscreen.co.in/pdf/application.pdf
- Completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph and a DD for Rs.2500/- towards registration fees to be drawn in favor of MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE, payable at Chennai.
- Those who wish to remit the registration fees online may :1) Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/
2) On the home page click SB Collect new version
3) On the SB Collect new version tick I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above and proceed.
4) Choose State of Corporate / Institution – and choose Tamilnadu & Type of Corporate / Institution - choose OTHERS and GO
5) Others name choose MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE
6) Select Payment Category –CHOOSE COURSE FEE ONLINE PAYMENT or REGISTRATION FEE ONLINE PAYMENT
Payments: For NEFT / RTGS
MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE
Current Account No.: 67012167471
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: ALWARPET - CHENNAI
Branch code: 70570
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT THE REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- The Application forms can be submitted in person or couriered to MINDSCREEN FILM INSTITUTE, 4, Ranga Lane, Ranga Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004
- Proof of academic credentials (photocopies) and work experience to be enclosed. Originals to be presented during the personal interview stage.
- Preference will be given to candidates, who have attended at least one International Film Festival in India /Abroad.
- A statement of purpose in 200 words indicating reasons for interest in the course & career in Cinematography to be enclosed with the application form.
|Admission Fee*||Rs.29,500.00 + 18% GST=Rs.34810.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)|
|Tuition Fee.||Rs.2,65,500.00 + 18% GST = Rs.313290.00|
|Assignment Fees||Rs.101700.00 + 18% GST = Rs.120006.00|
|Total Admission, Tuition and Assignment fees||Rs.396700.00 + 18% GST = Rs.468106.00|
|Security Deposit||Rs.20,000 (Refundable)|